Welcome To Generation Innovation
A challenge for 15 to 25 year olds to start their own businesses.
The GI Challenge is a FREE, innovation driven program that connects budding young entrepreneurs with the marketplace in a way never seen before.
Each year, a talented group of entrepreneurs between the ages of 15 and 25 is selected into the program and are given the skills, training and business connections required to begin building their dream business concept.
Those who make it into the program will receive ongoing guidance as they design and conceptualise their business idea, and will then battle it out against their peers for the first-place prize of a $10,000 package to be used in launching their dream business.
Over the course of the GI Challenge, our entrepreneurs gain:
1) knowledge of advanced business concepts
2) a variety of invaluable life-long business skills and techniques
3) vital connections with leading businesspeople on the Sunshine Coast
4) the opportunity to take action on their ideas
5) the chance to win a $10,000 package to build their dream business
6) the ability to learn how to create opportunities for themselves
Who is Eligible to apply?
The GI Challenge provides an invaluable opportunity for young people on the Sunshine Coast to utilise their interests and learn life-long skills through creating a workable business concept. You are eligible if you are:
1) between the age of 15 and 25
2) live on the Sunshine Coast
3) have a legitimate business idea
4) are willing to participate in a number of workshops and events between September and November
By combining the old and the new, Generation Innovation is uncovering the next breed of Sunshine Coast business gurus.
COVID Safe Statement
Generation Innovation's event details are currently being organised. COVID Safe Plans will be finalised in advance of events once locations have been organised and will be communicated through the venues and to all attendees prior. If you would like more information about Generation Innovation's COVID Safe Plans please email us at [email protected]