The 2020 GI Challenge Prize Sponsors
The winner of the 2020 GI Challenge will receive a prize including $5000 cash and more than $6000 in services to kick start their venture. The prize has been made possible by a number of incredibly generous local sponsors.
- The Roy and Nola Thompson Foundation - $5000 cash
- MixFM - Venture advertising including ten live reads with Mark and Caroline valued at $2100
- Reflected Image Productions - PR and Marketing strategy meeting and one Sunshine Coast media release valued at $2000
- Marx Creative - Consultation, logo design (3 custom options), hi-res logo files and logo asset guide valued at $880
- Garland Waddington - Legal startup package including advice on: business structuring; contractual and documentation obligations; website terms and conditions; and, IP and confidential information protection valued at $550
- Accumul8 - Business setup consultancy, first year accounts preparation and tax return valued at $500