Website Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for www.generationinnovation.com.au
1.These are the general Terms and Conditions of Use of the website, the homepage of which is located at www.generationinnovation.com.au and all sites within that network from time to time ("the Website").
2.The website is owned and operated by Generation Innovation Ltd (ABN 67 169 658 708) (Generation Innovation/we/us/our).
4.Generation Innovation reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website at any time. As such, we recommend you check this page from time to time for any changes.
5.The content on the Website is provided in good faith. While every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information, Generation Innovation makes no representations in respect of the accuracy or completeness.
6.To the extent permitted by law, Generation Innovation accepts no liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of relying on any information obtained from the Website and for any exposure to any computer virus or other harmful component as a result from using this website.
7.These Terms and Conditions of Use will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the terms which will continue in full force and effect.
8.The intellectual property rights (including copyright) in all information, text, material, graphics, fonts, icns, code (including HTML), audio, video, photographs, software and advertisements on the Website ("Content") are owned by Generation Innovation.
9.You must not modify, copy, reproduce, sell, frame, scrape, upload to a third party, create derivative works from, post, transmit or distribute the Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by Generation Innovation.
10.You may download and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. In using the Website and any of the services provided by Generation Innovation, you must not:
- disrupt the operation or security of the Website or those services or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through the Website;
- use the Website or those services in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of the Website or those services;
- submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- delete any author attribution's, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any material that is submitted;
- modify or delete any content on the Website or add any content to the Website; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website or those services.
11.This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Generation Innovation is not responsible for any content of third party websites and does not make any endorsement of them.
12.Generation Innovation accepts no liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of relying on any information obtained from third party websites.
Limitation of liability
13.Under no circumstances will Generation Innovation or its directors or personnel be liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses (including legal costs) whether direct, indirect, or consequential howsoever caused (including, without limitation, negligence) suffered or incurred by you arising out of:
- use of, or any inability to use the Website or any third party website;
- the Content of the Website or any third party website; or
- any services offered or made available to you by Generation Innovation through the Website.
14.Generation Innovation reserves the right to immediately terminate this agreement or your use of, or access to, the Website at any time if Generation Innovation decides at its sole discretion that you have breached these Terms and Conditions of Use or any relevant law, rule or regulation or you have engaged in conduct that Generation Innovation considers to be inappropriate or unacceptable. All restrictions imposed on you and all Generation Innovation disclaimers, limitations of liability and indemnities set out in the Terms and Conditions of Use will survive any termination.
15.Generation Innovation relies on your continued observance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If Generation Innovation suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any other legal obligation then you agree to indemnify Generation Innovation for those losses, damages and costs.